Professional welder built for tough working conditions
This machine is built to handle harsh environmental conditions using Lincoln tunnel technology to separate the PCBs and sensitive parts from contaminating cooling airflow.
- Robust, built for heavy environmental conditions.
- Excellent stick rutile, basic and cellulosic welding performance.
- Full protected PCB’s isolated from the cooling air intake.
- Maximum output of 400 amps allows the use of electrodes up to 6.3mm.
- Adjustable “Arc Force” and “Hot Start”as standard.
- Full featured and user-friendly control panel.
- Line voltage compensation enables use on remote power from an engine driven generator.
- Features “Lift TIG” with no tungsten contamination.
- Digital display allows precise setting of welding current.
- Meet IEC974-1, ROHS and CE standards for safety and reliability.
- Stick, Lift TIG, Gouging