Features and benefits
- Wide range of models to suit every need
- FilterBox is also available in a white range for hygienic dust in for example food and pharmaceutical applications
- Third party approval for welding fumes category W3 according to EN 15012-2
- One or two extraction arms, easily manoeuvrable
- User friendly and superior filter cleaning, mechanical and/or pneumatic for long filter life
- Control box with LCD display indicating when it is time to clean or change filter cartridge as well as the condition of the unit
- Damper preventing dust from leaking out while cleaning
- Dust free filter replacement and emptying of dust bin
- Automatic start/stop receives signal from welding power source, handheld pneumatic or electric tools
- Ergonomic features like power socket, compressed air outlet and ergonomic handle
- HEPA H13 or H14 filter as option
- FilterBox is fully assembled upon delivery.
Not suitable for use with Aluminium grinding dust or other explosive dusts.