A portable, handy solution designed for milling edges of steel, aluminium, alloys, brass or plastic.
Compact design and small overall dimensions – excellent for limited access.
Can perform countersinking bevelling of holes with a minimum 40mm diameter.
Depending on the chosen milling head, materials with a minimum thickness of 1.5mm can be bevelled at angles of: 22.5, 30, 37,5, 45, 55 or 60 degrees and a maximum bevel with of 16mm.
- Continuous bevel width adjustments.
- Overheating protection.
- Electronic speed control.
- Versatile usage for a variety of materials.
- BM16 machine
- A choice of milling heads and inserts
- Metal box
- 14mm Allen Key
- 5mm Allen Key
- 32mm flat key
- Operator's manual
- Milling head for rounding
- Radius insert R3 (4 pcs required)
- Radius insert R4 (4 pcs required)
- Radius insert R5 (4 pcs required)
- Milling head 22.5°
- Milling head 30°
- Milling head 37.5°
- Milling head 45°
- Milling head 55°
- Milling head 60°
- Cutting insert for steel (5pcs required)
- Cutting insert for aluminium (5 pcs required)
|Spindle Speed (without load)||1800-5850 rpm|
|Minimal diameter of countersinking||Ca 40 mm|
|Bevelling angles||22.5°, 30°, 37.5°, 45°, 55° or 60°|
|Plate thickness||Minimal 1.5mm|
|Voltage||110v or 220v/ 50-60Hz|
Rubiks-Cu.be is a website dedicated to cube puzzle. Use the simulator, the online solver, learn the easiest solution method and measure your solution times.