LCD filters with wide vision field
· Protect welders in the most effective way
· rugged carry bag
· A shoulder strap
· A battery charger
· An air-flow-meter
· The ZEPHYR of FLIP'AIR helmet
· The ZEPHYR air flow system
· A protected hose connection
· One extra filter
Advance 4500 / 4500 i
The top-of-the-range solution for any application:
5 adjustment modes from an LCD screen with digital keys:
• Welding: variable shades 4/9-13, 4 optical sensors, regulation of the sensitivity and return to a clear shade.
• Grinding: activation of the filter in clear shade level 4. (except on FLIP'AIR with its flip-up front filter.
• Cutting, low current welding: adjustable shades 5 to 9 for low-intensity TIG process, microplasma, oxy fuel gas welding…
• “X mode”: adjustable shade 4 to 9-13 with magnetic sensors for outside use or obscured arc welding…
• Infotrack system: provides useful information (current time - total welding time - alarm - temperature.
The ZEPHYR / FLIP'AIR air flow system
• Air flow system: 2 flow rates (low 160 l/min and high 200 l/min).
• This equipment includes an indication of the chosen flow, an indication of the battery charge, and two alarms in case of flow insufficiency: a tone and a vibration. This is important for the welder who is often in a noisy environment. A specific system sends the tone through the hose to bring the sound to the welder.
• The belt, as well as the shoulder strap, are made in flame retardant material, a big advantage also.
• The belt includes a cushion to ensure a high comfort level.
• Disconnecting the battery is easy with only one button to push. It is a lithium battery with an 8-hour lifetime duration. A stronger one can be put in place for special cases with 14-hour duration ±5% (on request). No need to fully discharge the Li-Ion battery before recharging it.
• Opening the filter is simply by turning a quarter to the left. Two symbols indicate if it is locked or open, this is also indicated inside the filter box. Inside, 3 kinds of filters can be included.
• One pre-filter against the biggest particles
• One particle filter against the dust (> 0.3 micron)
• One carbon filter against the fume and the odour. The whole system is water proofed